Friday 15 February 2008

Nokia Wireless Keyboard Utility

Okay For those that don't know, I own a Nokia 5700 running Symbian S60 v3.1 and since the twist on the phone is a bit screwed up-- the phone always seems to confuse Camera and Phone modes ARRRGGGHH!!. I needed a means of entering data into the phone. Then I remembered seeing this bad boy.on the download site on my phone . I quickly remembered my apple bluetooth keyboard, ( The one prince was trying to hack) downloaded the software and wham!! I txt like I code!!!! (VERY NICE)

DISCOVERIES:

My mac had to be turned off, so I could offload that connection and slap in the phone's

The keyboard turns off after a while if no input is received from the phone

Overall KICK ASS Setup

Anyone up for a texting race!!

1 comment:

Xx Áine Xx said...

hey hey vic!!!!
i hope u no i signed up to this just so i cud write u a comment!!!!
love the blog site ... love the pic ;)
i've been trying to contact u for a while so i hope u get in touch soon ... 16th April UCC open day ... be there!!!!! lol
love ya lots babe miss u
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx